Formaholic is a service operated by Voupe. Voupe may be referred to as "we", "us" or "the Company" throughout this document.
- "the Services" shall mean any service provided to the customer by Voupe.
- "an Account" refers to an individual user’s login to the Formaholic platform.
- You must be 13 years of age or over to have a Formaholic account.
- You must be human. Accounts registered automatically by bots, scripts or otherwise will be terminated without notice.
- Your account information must be up-to-date at all times. This includes your email address as well any other information gathered during the signup process.
- You understand and will not hold Voupe responsible for any loss or damage incurred to you or your business by using any Formaholic-provided service. This includes, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses.
- Voupe does not guarantee the service will meet your requirements, be available 100% of the time or be bug free. However, Voupe will take all reasonable steps to ensure the services are online in such a manner expected of a production hosting environment.
- You are responsible for ensuring your login information is kept secure.
- One legal entity may not maintain more than one (1) user account. Users may create organizations within their accounts that allow you to separate resources into different groups for billing purposes.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which we consider to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable. In most cases, we will contact you first to request that you remove the content before we do.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which violates the intellectual property of a third party. In most cases, we will contact you first to request that you remove the content before we do.
- You may not use your account to send unsolicited emails or messages. We operate a strict no-spam policy and any account found to be sending these messages will be immediately terminated and may incur an administration charge of up to £250.
- Uploading of viruses to our service is forbidden and will result in the file being removed and possible account termination. However, we are sympathetic to users who upload an infected file by accident and will do our best to assist in these situations.
- Any deliberate attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Formaholic infrastructure will result in immediate account termination.
- Voupe’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the amount of revenue received by Voupe from the customer in the month previous to the month in which the liability was incurred, but in no event shall exceed £250 for any one event or series of events.
- The failure of Voupe to enforce any right or provision of these terms & conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and Voupe and govern your use of the services, superseding any prior agreements between you and Voupe (including, but not limited to, any prior version of the terms and conditions).
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Both parties agree that the courts of England are to have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with the terms & conditions.
- Voupe reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
- Users may not attempt to run heavy load testing tools against our public web services as this may cause service issues for other users of the platform.
- Users may not undertake any activity which may negatively impact the performance of the platform at as whole.
The Formaholic website, management interface and other designs are copyright © Voupe. All Rights & Reserved.
The ownership of any data uploaded to the services remains unchanged. Voupe has no claim to any intellectual property which has been provided to it in order to allow it to provide its services.